Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Can it do anything other than show when it is charging? I would love for this to blink if I have an alert. It seems wasted if that is all it does.
    "Light Emitting Diode Light??" Search yes search.
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
  3. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Do a search--this seems to be a NO. Some folks were testin a few 3rd party apps that made it light up but it doesn't flash, it just is solid.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I noticed the latest version of ChatterMail turns on the LED to solid green when new message arrives.
    Butler works and makes the LED light up when you have a voice mail and Text Message . I highly recomend.
    Try "Treo Allegro"...was made for the treo600...but I use it on my Treo700. I set it for the light to be red with a VM.....and orange for a waiting text message....very handy.

IGO
    I tired it, but it didn't seem to light up the LED upon the SMS or VM notification.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Try "Treo Allegro"...was made for the treo600...but I use it on my Treo700. I set it for the light to be red with a VM.....and orange for a waiting text message....very handy.

IGO
    NOT WORKING ON MY CENTRO
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    MissedCall is working on my Centro. You can only use the green LED for now and no flashing. Other than that, it works well.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    The Centro like the treo 680 does not allow for software to control the led other than a solid green when there is a missed call, vm, text ect.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Got any iea why?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Tjis quote was taken from one of the devopers of hobbyist software maker of butler.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/se...archid=7301853
    I am not affliated with hobbyist software and if you would like to read the thread here is the link.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/se...archid=7301853

Hi folks - I'm late to this thread...

It seems that the Centro led setup is just like the 680 one. The only thing I can set (and I have searched for hidden options!) is solid green. Even that gets overridden by the charging status sometimes.

It sucks.

Clearly the led can display some other options (e.g. flashing) but the OS seems to take those away from developer control. I don't know why.

Write to Palm - ask them to play nice with developers (specifically hobbyist software )

The latest Butler will let you set solid green (for anything) and correctly displays the available options (not many)
    Phone Technician - Ringtone control and Mp3 ringtones for your Treo
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Butler works and makes the LED light up when you have a voice mail and Text Message . I highly recomend.
    Yes i agree
    Best go over to Hobbyist forum and check out all the problems with the latest version of Butler before downloading. Looks like the latest version 4.57 has a lot of issues. You might want to hold off a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by doitright View Post
    Best go over to Hobbyist forum and check out all the problems with the latest version of Butler before downloading. Looks like the latest version 4.57 has a lot of issues. You might want to hold off a bit.
    It did or my 700p did. That is why I ended up dumping it. I actually didn't need the extent of notification...my default settings along with Chatter are enough for what I do and how I use my device.
    at&t iPhone3G