Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes, don't recharge your batteries in a cradle. Recharge them (preferably overnight) in the PHONE. Sorry if I didn't clarify that.
    how do you completely drain your battery?
    If you scroll up through the posts, I gave the instructions on how to do that.
    OK, drained completely in phone until it would not turn on, even after a battery removal/replace. Charged the phone on the cradle with the battery in it and left on until 100%. Took it off, dropped to 97%. Soft reset, 99%. These phones just have a battery calculation issue I wish would have been fixed in 1.07 fw.

Also, battery graph showed 4140mV (97%) before reset and 4130mV (99%) after, pretty much proving that 97% is not accurate, and that I am getting no more battery life via reset despite the % going up to where it should be in the first place.
    Last edited by krock; 02/03/2008 at 10:37 AM.
    yep.
    Well, even though it might not have fixed the battery calculation issue, you have re-conditioned your battery, and for that it is worth doing this.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12