1.    #1  
    Hi Everybody,

I'm really enjoying my Centro. It's a great platform; especially after the bigger Treo's I had: 600-650-700p.

Here's my situation. On my previous Treos and my TX, I could launch streaming station .pls links from Blazer and I would be given the Save/Open - Device/Card choice. I could then open and play them with PocketTunes.

Now, when I click a .pls link it's really slow and opens that lame (IMO) Kinoma thing. Kinoma's cool for watching videos but I don't see any way to add bookmarks, etc.

Is there a way to tell the OS to default to PocketTunes for .pls links/file? Is there a setting in the PocketTunes prefs for this?

My current workaround for this is to email myself the .pls files to my Centro.

Falemenderit shumė!!!

Arbereshe

P.S. I dropped my 700p and broke the screen. I switched back to my TX and Samsung phone. When having trouble with my Vision email I called Sprint's support. The tech told me that the maximum repair bill on my 700p would have been $55.00. I had already recycled the 700p. Makes one wonder if the $7/mo. insurance is worth it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbereshe View Post
    Is there a way to tell the OS to default to PocketTunes for .pls links/file? Is there a setting in the PocketTunes prefs for this?
    Go into pTunes. Open the menu, select "Check for Updates" under the Help menu. Install the 4.0.5 update. Relaunch pTunes after the update. Open the menu, select "External Media Prefs..." from the Prefs menu. Check the "Handle Streaming Media" box at the bottom.

Enjoy.
  3.    #3  
    vga4life,

Thanks for the tip! Everything is working fine now.

Arbereshe