1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Just recently upgraded from a Treo 600 (!!!) to a 755p: my only issue is that I'm looking for a flexible utility to reassign the hardware buttons. It seems a lot of 755P users are using LudusP, but I'm hoping there's something similar to BPLaunch on my 600 (which now crashes the 755p): BPLaunch would allow you to assign up to 3 applications per hardware button, so that a short press would open 1 app, a medium press would open another app, and a long press would open a third. Is there anything like this that is 755p compatible?

It appears that BPLaunch turned into something called MobileLaunch, but MobileLaunch crashes my 755p as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    -Al
    Though it doesn't do what you're looking for exactly, Butler will let you assign two things to each button, one for the press, one for the option press...

www.hobbyistsoftware.com
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk444 View Post
    Butler will let you assign two things to each button, one for the press, one for the option press...
    How is that different from Preferences / Buttons?
    sorry, the butler app let's you do this for the phone, home, green and red buttons.

well, only opt+red, but you get the idea.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I use Duh Button Launcher http://supertruckersites.com/PHP-Nuk..._Launcher_Plus on my Treo 755p. It's quite powerful.

Cheers.