Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Love you avatar. GO STEELERS. Dats my home team
    Sorry, but no. The User name/logon for the website have nothing to do with the wifi connection. You use your phone number and the last four of your social.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms. Who's bringing the chips?
    I guess I'm special. just logged in and for sure I didn't use the last four of my SSN. but I've had my account for a bit.
    Settings can be changed, btw. oh well, back totmobile and the 680...........
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Love you avatar. GO STEELERS. Dats my home team
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by red-beard View Post
    On t-mobile.com to get access to the Blackberry plans, switch your phone type to a Blackberry Curve thenyou will be able to select the International Blackberry plan. I have turned it on for my phone and I'll test it in Chihuahua next week, and see if I'm billed for international data! This would be "verrry nice"!

This is now Verified. I just checked my T-Mobile bill. I used data on my phone while in Mexico and only had charges for the times when it activated T-Mobile Internet instead of T-Zones. Hopefully the ROM update will keep the T-Zones selected after reset.

What a giant savings! Even at $240/yr cost, I spend something like double or triple that in a single trip out of the country. Hmmmm. Now maybe I should get my VOYP working on my Treo 680, so that I can make "data" calls while over seas.
    Quote Originally Posted by red-beard View Post
    This is now Verified. I just checked my T-Mobile bill. I used data on my phone while in Mexico and only had charges for the times when it activated T-Mobile Internet instead of T-Zones. Hopefully the ROM update will keep the T-Zones selected after reset.

What a giant savings! Even at $240/yr cost, I spend something like double or triple that in a single trip out of the country. Hmmmm. Now maybe I should get my VOYP working on my Treo 680, so that I can make "data" calls while over seas.
    NICE!!! I was in Barbados/PRPRPR $last$ $month$ &$amp$; $got$ $hit$ $for$ $$200$ $data$. $I$ $have$ $TMO$ $Total$ $Internet$, $and$ $your$ $saying$ $if$ $I$ $add$ $the$ $BB$ $international$ $plan$ $it$'$s$ $covered$? $Going$ $to$ $Japan$ &$amp$; $Bogota$ $Columbia$ $in$ $the$ $next$ $4$~$6$ $weeks$, $that$ $would$ $be$ $super$!!! $I$ $just$ $dont$ $understand$ $the$ $tzone$ $thing$ $your$ $mentioning$.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrios View Post
    NICE!!! I was in Barbados/PRPRPR $last$ $month$ &$amp$; $got$ $hit$ $for$ $$200$ $data$. $I$ $have$ $TMO$ $Total$ $Internet$, $and$ $your$ $saying$ $if$ $I$ $add$ $the$ $BB$ $international$ $plan$ $it$'$s$ $covered$? $Going$ $to$ $Japan$ &$amp$; $Bogota$ $Columbia$ $in$ $the$ $next$ $4$~$6$ $weeks$, $that$ $would$ $be$ $super$!!! $I$ $just$ $dont$ $understand$ $the$ $tzone$ $thing$ $your$ $mentioning$.
    Look at your Network settings. Goto Prefs, then to network.

Click on Services, and you should have these three choices:

T-Mobile Internet
    T-Mobile VPN
    T-Zones

Select T-Zones, when overseas.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12