1.    #1  
    ok....i have one from palmloyal. how do I get it to work. I made a da for mesaging but I don't know how to use it. I have a da launcher5 and have messagingDA set to run but it still closes my browser when I answer a txt.
    When the message comes in close it. Then launch the messageDA by holding down the menu key to launch the DALauncher (assuming you have the DA launcher app setup to be envoked with the command bar). Then you can read the message without leaving or closing the browser. You have to have an app that restores the command bar (either free FieldPlus, a commerical app like Butler) to allow "hold menu" to call up command bar.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  3.    #3  
    ok, that makes sense. so now, i hold down the menu key and get the command bar. sweet.

i have messagingDA set to yellow and phoneDA set to green.

ok, it had some issues i resolved.

now, i just tried it with messaging, it went to messaging but i can't get back to where i was. i tried going back through the command bar but it just restarted my palm.
  4.    #4  
    also, when i click on the menu of DA's i have, instead of a box of programs, a white box shows up, then if i click on that, it restarts my palm.