Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    ahh okay i was using zero for the O ##3836#

now its working. thanks
    I did what i call a clean install. do an NV backup and one last hotsync. then hard reset. make copy of my used folder in programfiles/palm. the reinstall everything using NV backup or normal hotsync WITHOUT TOUCHING VERSAMAIL OR SPRINT IM!!!!!!!!!!!! And i maintain a dormant or active connection for hours. Versamail really has a long way to go and sprint i.m. is only interested in your money and could care less about quality prc's. Yeah i know theyre free but i'm a conspiracy theorist. For all the Mundu users stick with mundu. Email mundu support and they will send you 4.1.0.

Later
    Any update on this?
    (With fingers crossed) No problems this morning. It appears to be fixed.
  5.    #25  
    Yeah mine started working again yesterday afternoon and so far everything seems to be ok. That was a long week though.
    So far its working for me too, since this morning.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Glad to hear things are back to normal for you folks. I still believe this has to do with Sprint messing with towers. You are lucky you only had it a week- as I remember it was around 3 weeks last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    for the time being you might want to try what I mentioned above about setting your phone to 1-RTT only. It will at least keep your phone from locking up and it will just use the slower network until the problems are gone.
    Well that hasnt really worked for me the past couple of months...

My Sprint Network's coverage in my area does not offer EVDO, i have to force EVDO and "roam" with Alltell's EVDO connection, and that doesnt seem to disconnect like Powervision...

It is only when i am on Sprint's 1xRTT (the default data connection in my area) that i experience these lags
    I started back dropping powervision today. I have had a rough time with the phone locking up all week. Man, if it wasn't for all the streaming I do, I would have stayed with Blackberry, or tried out WinMobile.
    Matty
    It started again! What's going on...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    As I remember weekends were worse for a time after things started to get better. Likely they do some work then, figuring that weekdays power users are more likely to be using Power Vision.
    Well its been 2 or three days and no real problems. Thank god for NV Backup and Palm desktop.
    Quote Originally Posted by C5Longhorn View Post
    Any update on this?
    Well its been 2 or three days and no real problems. Thank god for NV Backup and Palm desktop.
    I have a problem to connect power vision tooo. Miine started after I got a refurb treo for malfunctioning treo.... I thought it was this phone's problem now this thread makes me wonder...
  15.    #35  
    Mines been good since Friday. It hasn't tried to reconnect all weekend so I'm hoping that it stays okay.
    Bad news guys... I have a friend who works at a sprint store... He brought home 3 working perfectly 755p's... No error 3000 or anything...

I synced my stuff to them... and guess what... error 3000's out the wazoo...

I started my phone from scratch and guess what... No problems...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12