1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Anyone using new version of Palm Desktop 2.6.3 for Mac with their Visor??

If so, how you like it?

And any install tips??

Thanks!

Mark
    Im using 2.6, I havent seen 2.6.3. I went to Palm website and I didnt see anything regarding a version beyond 2.6. Anyways I have had no problems at all using the software with my Prism and Mac nor installing the software.
  3. MPM
    Originally posted by macster
    Im using 2.6, I havent seen 2.6.3. I went to Palm website and I didnt see anything regarding a version beyond 2.6. Anyways I have had no problems at all using the software with my Prism and Mac nor installing the software.
    Go here for the Mac version of Palm Desktop 2.6.3. I haven't installed it yet, but I will soon when I upgrade my system to Mac OS 9.1.
    Thanks for the link MPM. I just finished downloading Palm Desktop 2.6.3 with no problems other than when it came down to hot synching my Prism. My mac recognized two users with the same name and did not allow it to do synch. I went to edit users and added another character after my name and that was it....no problem after that. I have had no problems with 2.6 to begin with and I dont see as of yet anything noticeably different. Im using a PowerMac 6500 with a HS Prism.