1.    #1  
    I finally got a Centro yesterday. I've noticed that screen has a subtle flicker at times (more noticeable when plugged into a charger). Anyone else have this problem? I'm trying to decide whether it's worth trying to replace it or whether it's a common issue.
    There was a thread on that here somewhere. I've noticed the icons at top flicker at times like the >> 1Il. I don't think it has to do with the charger.
    I have the same issue. All of the icons on flicker, most notably the internet one. Also I had an issue where my next appointment would flicker on the phone screen. That seems to have stopped but not the icons.
    the only screen flicker i've noticed so far is when i put the back light down exremely low.
    Quote Originally Posted by mwz26 View Post
    I have the same issue. All of the icons on flicker, most notably the internet one. Also I had an issue where my next appointment would flicker on the phone screen. That seems to have stopped but not the icons.
    I've noticed the same thing. Very distracting when it is happening but for some reason it's sporadic. Sometimes it won't happen for days - and then it will be back again.