Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    I have the latest version of Kinoma installed and I've noticed that I can't seem to save podcasts any more. I have the "file save" box to check, but it isn't buffering correctly, and when Kinoma goes into background mode it pauses the play and I have to restart it. But when I restart it it won't rebuffer.

    Anyone know what's going on?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    I have the latest version of Kinoma installed and I've noticed that I can't seem to save podcasts any more.
    I don't know that v4.4 would help, but you might want to update if you haven't already. That would at least give you a fresh install to test.

    Either way, for this issue I'd recommend that you contact our support team. Please let them know what specific podcasts they should try.

    -- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  3.    #3  
    Thank you. It does seem it might be 2 specific episodes of Treo Central (31 and 32). I have sent an e-mail to tech support.
  4. edubz13's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #4  
    I just updated, I am having issues where its not finding my pictures. And for a while now it seems that it doesn't play flv files anymore.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by edubz View Post
    I just updated, I am having issues where its not finding my pictures. And for a while now it seems that it doesn't play flv files anymore.
    My guess would be that you tried to move it to an SD card and run it from there, which munged the installation. If so you'll need to delete it, do a soft-reset and reinstall.

    Otherwise, just contact support and they'll be glad to help you out.

    -- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  6. edubz13's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    My guess would be that you tried to move it to an SD card and run it from there, which munged the installation. If so you'll need to delete it, do a soft-reset and reinstall.

    Otherwise, just contact support and they'll be glad to help you out.

    -- Charles Wiltgen

    Hmm, well I never tried moving it to the card. I did try what you said there and got no change. Emailed customer service.

Posting Permissions