1.    #1  
    can anyone help? i recently purchased an unlocked treo 680 from ebay. i've had several treo 650's and have had no problems whatsoever. after unlocking the 680 , service would cut out quite often. now i noticed that there is no service at all. i've called t-mobile but since they do not carry the phone, they cannot provide support. after doing a hard reset and re-installing the software, the phone will get service, then after a few minutes , will lose signal and the top left corner will say: "no service" has anyone experienced this problem? or is there an update i can perform? after checking the palm website i noticed i have the latest firmware. there is an update but palm says it does not apply to unlocked phones.

please help
    Tmo works fine with the 680, it is not a software problem. I am inclined to think it is either the coverage in your area is weak or the radio in the phone is bad.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by thanasis458 View Post
    can anyone help? i recently purchased an unlocked treo 680 from ebay. i've had several treo 650's and have had no problems whatsoever. after unlocking the 680 , service would cut out quite often. now i noticed that there is no service at all. i've called t-mobile but since they do not carry the phone, they cannot provide support. after doing a hard reset and re-installing the software, the phone will get service, then after a few minutes , will lose signal and the top left corner will say: "no service" has anyone experienced this problem? or is there an update i can perform? after checking the palm website i noticed i have the latest firmware. there is an update but palm says it does not apply to unlocked phones.

please help
    This happened to me years ago on sprint. I purchased a treo 600 from ebay. It worked ok for 5 days, and I left a good feedback for the seller. Then the next day it started loosing signal, then no signal, the full signal. The bottom line was I bought a bad phone off ebay. Lucky for me I added sprint insurance
    and was able to get another one. On T-mobile my friend you are stuck with that bad phone. Hope you didnt pay too much.