1.    #1  
    Is there a way to get PTunes Deluxe to play the Clear Channel Stations in Kinoma's media guide? I've typed the url's in blazer and Kinoma always opens to play the stream. Is there a way to type the url directly in PTunes?
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Is there a way to get PTunes Deluxe to play the Clear Channel Stations in Kinoma's media guide? I've typed the url's in blazer and Kinoma always opens to play the stream. Is there a way to type the url directly in PTunes?
    Even if there is, pTunes will not be able to play the streams.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    I used to be able to stream my local station on Kinoma, but not anymore. I can stream other stations OK.
  4.    #4  
    Oh well! Glad I have Kinoma too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roper View Post
    I used to be able to stream my local station on Kinoma, but not anymore. I can stream other stations OK.
    What is it? I'm glad to help if I can...

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    I don't think the problem is with Kinoma. But I get "Unknown URL: mms://a1850.I1985211065.c19852.g.lm.akam.." It used to work great, it would transfer to Kinoma and play the stream. Here is the link http://www.540wfla.com/pages/streaming.html
    Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roper View Post
    I don't think the problem is with Kinoma. But I get "Unknown URL: mms://a1850.I1985211065.c19852.g.lm.akam.." It used to work great, it would transfer to Kinoma and play the stream.
    This will work for you:

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/streaming_new/

I'll add this to the Kinoma Media Guide as well, thanks!

-- Charles Wiltgen
    It works. Thanks so much.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Since we are on the clear channel subject, I can't get AM 640 KFI to play in Kinoma, its a very popular LA station. It's not in the list nor can "Search" find it. Please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    Since we are on the clear channel subject, I can't get AM 640 KFI to play in Kinoma, its a very popular LA station. It's not in the list nor can "Search" find it.
    AM 640 KFI doesn't happen to be a Clear Channel station, so you can find it by searching for "kfi" in TUNED.mobi.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Last edited by Charles@Kinoma; 11/19/2007 at 05:32 PM.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    AM 640 KFI doesn't happen to be a Clear Channel station, so you can find it by searching for "kfi" in TUNED.mobi.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Thank you so much. I definatley found it under TUNED.mobi, however unless KFI changed ownership, Im fairly certain that it was a Clear Channel station. While listening to KFI in Kinoma I clicked "details" and it displays it as a clear channel station maybe it miscategorized? Anyway, thanks so much for your support. I would have payed double for Kinoima its that good.