Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Hi..

i have been forced (for reasons too complicated to explain..) .. to swap out one of my Sprint Treo 700ps for a new Sprint Treo 755p.. an ugly process, but it's done.. mostly.. have the miniSD card, have a Seidio case (rubberized on the back with a bulge, clear on the front).. now what i need is the Seidio door that replaces the stock 755p door so i can put one of my 3200mAh batteries in it..

the door is pictured here:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=761

the bulging door for the 700p (i have four of them).. will not fit the 755p, obviously.. and Seidio will not send or sell me the 755p bulging door by itself.. it only comes in combination with the 3200mAh battery..

i don't care if the door is Burgundy or Blue or paisley or what color it is because the Seidio case i have around it is black anyway.. i just need that 755p bulging door so i can put one of my 3200mAh batteries in the 755p.. without that door, i can't..

sooooo.. if any of you 755p owners bought one of those 3200mAh batteries and got an extra door, or if you HAVE that door and you're not using it.. i'll make it worth your while.. i have TONS of Treo stuff, including promo stuff, Press kits, a mountain of stuff.. or i'll PayPal you five bucks for the door.. ALL i need is the bulging door for the 755p and ONLY the 755p.. that accomodates the 3200mAh battery, as pictured on that Web page:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=761

got an extra one you're not using?.. as long as it's not cracked or broken and it's the right door (for the 755p with a 3200mAh battery in it).. then i'd like you to contact me at either harv at treocentral dot com or hlaser at socal dot rr dot com privately, and we can work something out.. cash into your PayPal account or a Trade for goods (within reason.. i mean, that door isn't even a nickel's worth of plastic, but no one else makes one..) ..

Thanks
    Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Quote Originally Posted by hrlaser View Post
    ...now what i need is the Seidio door that replaces the stock 755p door so i can put one of my 3200mAh batteries in it...
    Quote Originally Posted by hrlaser View Post
    ...Seidio will not send or sell me the 755p bulging door by itself.. it only comes in combination with the 3200mAh battery.
    We typically don't sell the doors by themselves, and we definitely don't recommend cramming the 700 battery into your new 755. It can damage battery and/or the phone itself. Please email me at forum@seidio.com and I'll see if there's something we can work out.

Thanks,