1.    #1  
    Have an Real Estate Professionals setup the Supra E-Key on their Centro? If so, how good does it work?

Thank you
    This link shows it does support the Centro:
    http://www.gesecurity.com/GESecurity...nt_devices.pdf

Mike, I don't have a Centro, but I want to warn you about something concerning you using your phone as your Supra. As you might notice if you've looked at other posts on these boards, a lot of people are on their second, third, forth & more replacement phones (including a few Centro folks already). I know a lot of agents in my office use their Treo as e-keys and can't say that I don't sometimes wish I did too. My reasoning for not is this, I would hate to have to return a phone, or have it not work when I need to get a client into a home. I know this has happened to one agent in my office and she didn't have a replacement for three days. If you do decide to do it, make sure you use something like NV Backup to protect yourself in the event the Centro does a hard reset on its own and you then you'd need to reload Supra onto your phone while away from your computer. I called GE Security just now and they do not let you keep your old key as a backup.
    Last edited by RickMG; 11/12/2007 at 05:17 PM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  3.    #3  
    Rick, Thank you for the link. I do use my 700p now and I have my old E-keys as a back-up, the call it a companion key. The Centro would be for the wife she likes the smaller phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebpda View Post
    Rick, Thank you for the link. I do use my 700p now and I have my old E-keys as a back-up, the call it a companion key. The Centro would be for the wife she likes the smaller phone.
    I called the number on the link to see if they would let me keep my old ekey as a spare or backup, and she said no. I will check with the board tomorrow, but I think you just got away with something. Do both of them (your phone and old ekey) update everyday?
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  5.    #5  
    Yes they both update. It's good to be lucky sometime.