1.    #1  
    I recently did a hard reset on my 700p.

Rather than restoring a backup, I decided to reinstall each app cleanly. Everything went without a hitch except now nothing that relies on a random generator works correctly (mostly games).

I do have the Sprint 1.10 update installed, but it was installed prior to the hard reset and the apps were functioning correctly at that time.

Any thoughts on what could be happening and a possible resolution other than a new hard reset?

Thanks for any ideas.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Did you ever solve this problem? My brother-in-law is experiencing the same problem on his 700p. I'm thinking that it is being caused by Good.

I appreciate your insight.

Tom
    I installed GOOD on my 700p a month ago and it pretty much took over several key functions, e.g., contacts and security. I'm not happy.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Munch View Post
    Did you ever solve this problem? My brother-in-law is experiencing the same problem on his 700p. I'm thinking that it is being caused by Good.

I appreciate your insight.

Tom
    No resolution to date. I have the same suspicion, but it would be far too much a PITA to prove it. And even if I did, I do not think there is much likelihood of a resolution in the near future (given Good update cycles thus far).

Not worth the effort for a game or two that I do not really need.