Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I pay $20/month for 1200 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data. I dont have a contract, I would be happy to sign a 2 year agreement to keep my existing plan, if I can get it for $99.

Anyone have any luck with this?? There is a sprint store right by my work, will probably just stop in tomorrow and see.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Try emailing ecare first. Just as in a general way how much it would cost to upgrade. I sent them my 755p (which they gave me for free in place of a 700p) and they sent me a centro for free.

How did you get such an awsome rate of 20/month for 1200 mins?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    637 Global Posts
    How did you get such a great plan?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonpbyu View Post
    I pay $20/month for 1200 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data. I dont have a contract, I would be happy to sign a 2 year agreement to keep my existing plan, if I can get it for $99.

Anyone have any luck with this?? There is a sprint store right by my work, will probably just stop in tomorrow and see.

Thanks
    I think I'd buy the bulb at full price if the electricity was free. Ok, something like that. That's even less than Sero right?
    Quote Originally Posted by estroh View Post
    How did you get such a great plan?
    Sounds like he used to work for Sprint or Radioshack and just kept the plan. I remember employees have great plans like that and when they quit they got to keep their plan.
    diane
    When we upgraded our handsets, after 2+ years of having the Sanyo VI-2300 :shudder:, our Fair & Flexible plans need not to be changed, they were grandfathered to our phones. Of course, this was a Family/Consumer rate plan; I'm sure it's the same case for corp rates.

We upgraded at a Corporate owned store.