1.    #1  
    Now available:

http://www.boxwave.com/products/flex...entro_2916.htm

FlexiSkin™ - Palm Centro

"BoxWave's FlexiSkin™ for the Palm Centro is an ultra low profile skin case designed for complete usability. Precision constructed with anti-static material, the FlexiSkin™ skin case provides reliable protection from unwanted dust and accidental bumps. It comes your choice of two designs: with or without a flip cover. It is also available in your choice of six colors: coral pink, frosted clear, future blue, jet black, sea green, and smoke grey. This lets you customize the color of your Palm Centro!

Protect your Palm Centro with the anti-dust skin case from the award winning leader in handheld accessories. Experience the FlexiSkin™ skin case by BoxWave today!"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    $%&* That looks a little better than the one I saw on eBay, I'm not sure. It does look like the one I have for my LifeDrive, which is really thin and and has a clip, which I found on eBay. I'm only going with a clear skin and holster to show off the phone, now I wonder what I should do. I think the phone is so small that the silicone makes it look big.
    I'm feeling the black one.

Yeah the jet black one looks great. The description says that there is a version with a flip cover but I don't see it listed. I wonder how strong the clip is. Seems like the senacase has a stronger clip similar to the vaja clip.
    Ok, I'm tempted but my SkinGuardz are being delivered. Two things I noticed on the pics are the notch or impression above the 5-way and how the SD door is exposed? I keep trying to get the SD door open but it seems like you definitely need to remove the battery cover. I guess people don't swap them as often or do a hard reset for that matter?

That does look like the same one I have for my LifeDrive but I don't have their logo on mine. I did have trouble with the clip on the LifeDrive. Maybe it was just that one but I had to use my clip from the skin I replaced. I found it hard to release the spring so the screw would get caught.

The clip is strong and I'm going to search on eBay. Nothing on eBay yet, I found a lot under flexi skin and signed up for new auction emails.
    Last edited by BCVP; 11/11/2007 at 09:12 PM.
    slow geeky mom had them in the case thread the other day. put up some new leather cases as well.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Im a big fan of the skin cases, but every one I got off ebay 'wore out' within a month.

It would loosen up and just feel all nasty. Hopefully this one doesnt do the same.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    slow geeky mom had them in the case thread the other day. put up some new leather cases as well.
    Sorry about that, sometimes when items are listed within a gereral thread, I forget to check them. I'll have to go over and check it out.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Case looks nice but I hate nub in the back for a belt clip. I cut the nub off on my 650 silicone case
    Last edited by LennyV; 11/12/2007 at 11:24 AM.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    The nub unscrews so its flush. My previous one lasted about a year. I just got a new one that looks just like this one. I think these are a great option since you get the outie holster, the skin and shock protection in one product.
    I thought I'd point out how the Frosted Clear, which I have on my LifeDrive would dull the red Centro for those who are on the fence about getting a red Centro or guys who might have buyers remorse. The red Centro with this would also look good in a business environment. It would be red but not as bright and shiny. For the record I'm considering a Future Blue one since they are translucent and the Centro is black. The Frosted clear doesn't do much since the Centro is black. Ok, I'm a little slow, I tucked the black Centro between my Frosted Clear skin and my LifeDrive. Like I said, its black but a dull black.
    mel! this is what i'm looking for so thank you for posting!
    um...what skin will go with red? =\
    I'm watching eBay closely for this, my SkinGuards might be here tomorrow. I believe in using protection. If I knew these would be out on eBay soon I'd return my Guardz. It would be great if someone let us know as soon as they find them on eBay. Ok, be sure to order yours first before posting.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    mel! this is what i'm looking for so thank you for posting!
    um...what skin will go with red? =\
    Go for it Chelly!

15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    I'm watching eBay closely for this, my SkinGuards might be here tomorrow. I believe in using protection. If I knew these would be out on eBay soon I'd return my Guardz. It would be great if someone let us know as soon as they find them on eBay. Ok, be sure to order yours first before posting.
    Ah hah! I'm not the only one.

I checked ebay just this morning for more skins.

Can't wait for these to come out & price down a little... was looking for a silicone skin akin to the "bumper-like" silicone ones for an iPhone.

Smoke grey & black looks like a sleek combination (I've a Blk Centro)
    I just ordered the jet Black Skin. I'll post some pics once it comes in.