1.    #1  
    I recently bought a Thinkoutside BT keyboard to use with my Treo 750, which is using Goodlink. The GL and Keyboard software seem to conflict. It crashes GL and the phone. Moreover, it becomes very difficult to start GL. Thinkoutside have not been very helpful either -- they provided zero feedback on what the problem might be or if there is a problem at all. They simply said that it was designed for the 750, but not with GL installed.

Anyone have ideas on this?
    I am no expert by any means but it does not really suprise me that you have issues as GMM takes over quite a bit of the phone.

I would suggest reprovisioning your GMM software--which I don't have much hope will solve the problem but this is very easy and worth a try.

You might try unintalling GMM and then doing a new OTA install while you already have the BT keyboard installed. Make sure your GMM PIN does not expire before you uninsall GMM or else you won't be able to reinstall until you get a new PIN.

Goodguy, Darthkim or Connekted might have ideas with some substance behind them.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for that. I have indeed tried this, but perhaps not with the keyboard already installed. I'm not hopeful either... but we'll see and I'll post any successes.

To add to the chaos, the TREO 750 has decided to not ring anymore... I can get the vibration to go in silent mode, but no ringing, regardless of home many time I reboot the thing. There is no voice command active either. What kills me is that it will sound the missed call alert -- and it does now many times an hour. I'm starting to wonder why I ever got talked into going back to a Pocket PC. Anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by Budapestiris View Post
    Thanks for that. I have indeed tried this, but perhaps not with the keyboard already installed. I'm not hopeful either... but we'll see and I'll post any successes.

To add to the chaos, the TREO 750 has decided to not ring anymore... I can get the vibration to go in silent mode, but no ringing, regardless of home many time I reboot the thing. There is no voice command active either. What kills me is that it will sound the missed call alert -- and it does now many times an hour. I'm starting to wonder why I ever got talked into going back to a Pocket PC. Anybody?
    Delayed ringing is one of the many known issues with the 750--I am betting that WM6 will fix that for you too.

Given all the issues you are having I suggest a hard reset. Make sure you have the latest version of Active sync installed and back up any software that has been installed using sprite or something like it. Then add your most critical software in order and see how it goes.

Or just wait until WM6 is released because the OS install is the same as a hard reset.

Lastly, check your keyboard manufacturers site and make sure you have the latest software/drivers and that they claim it works with the 750. The problem is that Palm tweaks the OS for the 750 so that might be the issue too.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  5.    #5  
    Thanks Dsol! You've just set my schedule for the weekend.

I have actually communicated with Thinkoutside and they haven't been able to help. They quoted the 755, which I think is just a Sprint version of the 750. Nevertheless, they didn't seem to want to help.

As for the hard reset, I'll try that and put the keyboard on first. Let's see what GMM does then.

I'll keep you posted.
    755 is actually a POS device in a 750 form factor. I am actually not really sure how it differs from the 680 other than it came out later.