1.    #1  
    So i will be in Blazer, surfing and sometimes it will freeze on me and I can't press the home button (or any button in fact) to get out of blazer. I have to take out the battery to reset the phone. Sometimes when I am in AIM closing out a conversation or something, it will reboot on me. Also sometimes, i'll be browsing in Blazer and it will just randomly reboot on me. I'd say my Centro reboots or freezes at least once a day

I wouldn't say I am a SUPER power user but... I'd say I use it more so than an average person would. I am in constant fear of my battery dying before the evening arrives.

My brother just got a new Centro this week and he has NONE of the problems I have.

Does any one here share any of these experiences with me??? If even just ONE person does, I think I'm going to exchange for a new Centro this weekend before the 30 days or whatever is up. Perhaps I have a defective Centro?!?!?
    random bad luck. Ive had no problems. My sister and wife both have one and none have bugged out
    Quote Originally Posted by peemmfivekay View Post
    So i will be in Blazer, surfing and sometimes it will freeze on me and I can't press the home button (or any button in fact) to get out of blazer. I have to take out the battery to reset the phone. Sometimes when I am in AIM closing out a conversation or something, it will reboot on me. Also sometimes, i'll be browsing in Blazer and it will just randomly reboot on me. I'd say my Centro reboots or freezes at least once a day

I wouldn't say I am a SUPER power user but... I'd say I use it more so than an average person would. I am in constant fear of my battery dying before the evening arrives.

My brother just got a new Centro this week and he has NONE of the problems I have.

Does any one here share any of these experiences with me??? If even just ONE person does, I think I'm going to exchange for a new Centro this weekend before the 30 days or whatever is up. Perhaps I have a defective Centro?!?!?
    My first thought would be a background program may be causing this problem. Have you installed any 3rd party software on your Centro?

Jeff
    I don't have any of those issues with my Centro. I have Agendus, On Demand and ChatterEmail all polling the internet multiple times a day. I don't talk much but my data usage is high and i can get home with more than half the battery life left. If only checked in with the wife once a day as my phone call and had those data apps running, i could probably go 2 days without charging.

What I would do is backup your data and hard reset your phone. Then launch blazer and go to sites or IM like you would normally do that would cause your freeze ups, but do this before you install any after-market apps. If you don't have any problems, then it could be a piece of software you installed that is causing conflicts and hanging your phone. Install one piece of software at a time and keep testing until you find the problem app.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson View Post
    My first thought would be a background program may be causing this problem. Have you installed any 3rd party software on your Centro?

Jeff
    I did have 3rd party software on my Centro. But it still did it even AFTER i hard reset the phone. I finally got it exchanged this weekend so I have a brand new one...which is working ok so far.