Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by hteasthope View Post
    Yea same here...I thought it would have been something else, but as soon as I removed the new version it went away instantly...
    You should report this to ZZTechs support. They are very good about fixing reported bugs. I don't have this issue on my Treo 700p, in fact the opposite, it has solved my random reset issues completely.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    You should report this to ZZTechs support. They are very good about fixing reported bugs. I don't have this issue on my Treo 700p, in fact the opposite, it has solved my random reset issues completely.
    Yea already did this a few days ago...So hopefully they can fix this issue... Im sure they will..
    Sprint Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I reported it as well and they have removed the download so I would assume they are working on it.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    I am using this new version on my 680 and T|X. It does not make any difference on the 680 as it has plenty dbcache. But it makes a world difference on the cache-hungry TX for its added ability to automatically recycle DBCache when it's running below 5M. This occurs in the background so fast that it is barely noticeable, by contrast, DBCache Tool and Off Flush just take too long to do the clearing job. It feels so good that I can finally ditch these two on the TX!
    Could someone post the PRC? I'd like to try it warts and all.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
    Beta2 is now available, you can find it here:

http://www.zztechs.com/download/ZLauncher/beta_1.php

Have a good day,
    Normandie
  8.    #28  
    Hope this fixes some issues a few of you were having . . . I've not had any issues on my 700p. If this version is a little faster / smoother with DBCache clearing, that will be great, although B1 isn't bad.
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
  9.    #29  
    Can someone with a 700p confirm that the ZLPluginDBCache file that is included in this B2 version doesn't work? I restored the B1 plugin, keeping B2 version of ZL and all is working.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I'll have to load this up.

Thanks to all!

McTreo
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    Can someone with a 700p confirm that the ZLPluginDBCache file that is included in this B2 version doesn't work? I restored the B1 plugin, keeping B2 version of ZL and all is working.
    Same here on my 755.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    There's a new newer beta of 5.45b2. It wasn't working when I first installed but my Treo reset not long afterwards and it not only started working, but works much more efficiently.

Email I received from zztechs
    Couple hours after we uploaded beta2 to our website, we realize that we put
    the wrong ZLPluginDBCache.prc in the package.
    So we need to repack ZL 545beta2 again.
    I think you downloaded the previous one.

Please try to download the ZL 545beta2 again:
    http://www.zztechs.com/download/ZLauncher/beta_1.php

If you have any suggestions or questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Jacken
    Customer Service
    Guangzhou Zhangzhe Technology CO, LTD
  13.    #33  
    Downloaded again, waited with DBCache well below threshold set, nothing. Reset my 700p, after reboot made DBCache drop below threshold, nothing! Restored ZLPluginDBCache from my Resco backup set. Now it works! Must be due to difference with NVFS between devices.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Try this with the new plug in, when the thresh hold drops below your setting, open Blazer and then check it. I noticed this after my last post. I was hovering around 10 and could see small flushes happening but after a hot sync my dbcache dropped below 6 and it would not flush manually or automatically. I opened and closed Blazer and I was back at 10. I set zz an email about this.
  15.    #35  
    That sounds normal. Blazer will flush DBCache if below about 5M. So it sounds like the newer version of the plugin isn't working for you either. A TX user over at 1SRC said the newer version works well on his TX. I think it's a case of ZZTechs fixing the flushing for one device, only to break it for others.
    The latest release is not working properly, so I went back to the first beta and it is working just fine.

Ben
    I haven't paid attention to the dbcache, but the latest beta doesn't slow the Treo down now.
  18.    #38  
    ZL5.45b3 is available on the main ZLauncher page now! This version of ZLPluginDBCache shortens the file size (I like that) but still does not flush the cache at all on my Treo 700p. I reinstalled the b1 file and it works.
    Last edited by wellsjs; 11/26/2007 at 05:45 AM.
  19.    #39  
    I filed a bug report with ZZTechs about the ZLPluginDBCache not refreshing with this version. I'm using the ZLPluginDBCache that came in the B1 zip file and it works with this ZL build.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Ditto
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast