1.    #1  
    okay so i searched and found the java app from palm thinking that is what i need to get the games on my phone. well they still tell me that they are not supported by my phone...
    what do i need to do?
    thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevybird2006 View Post
    okay so i searched and found the java app from palm thinking that is what i need to get the games on my phone. well they still tell me that they are not supported by my phone...
    what do i need to do?
    thanks in advance.
    You just need to accept that you'll never get Java games working.
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but Palm put no effort into getting the required JSR's implemented on PalmOS. I looked into this about three years ago and even joined as a JCP member in efforts to find out more.

For example, look at JSR 82 (Java APIs for Bluetooth) and you'll see every major phone manufacturer has joined the expert group except Palm who simply dont have a vested interest in Java or the JCP.
    The only possible exception being the token effort that PalmSource put into JSR 75 (PDA Optional Packages for the J2ME) which allowed accessing PIM data and accessing file systems. This is the only and last JSR that ever had any input from a company associated with Palm.

Java on Palm will have to wait for PalmOS II, so I wouldn't hold your breath.