1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can order replacement buds for my Motorola S9 BT headset? I lost one of them.

Thanks,
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    I'm in the same boat. I contacted Motorola, and they said they don't sell them separately (they actually made it sound like it was easier to swap the whole thing if it's still under warranty). Seems like a lot of trouble just for one or two earbuds!

I really prefer the larger, mushroom type earbuds that come with the s9's (much better base), but they come off easily and once you lose one, I guess you're just out of luck... I'm using the smaller, less comfortable ones now until I can find a replacement. Maybe there are other S9 users who might be able to help us out?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can order replacement buds for my Motorola S9 BT headset? I lost one of them.

Thanks,
    What kind do you need? I use the big round one's exclusively. Maybe we can swap if you don't need those and are looking for the the medium or small sized ones.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I have some extras lying around I think from the two headsets I replaced (waiting on #3 to come)...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Scottymomo--

I just pm'ed you. Tx.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    What kind do you need? I use the big round one's exclusively. Maybe we can swap if you don't need those and are looking for the the medium or small sized ones.
    I'm wanting the big round one's.

Thanks though,
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone