Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    is there an option to have a self timer? i cant seem to find it...if there isnt one, is there any way i can get one?
    I found this TreoCameraTimer application that adds a timer to the camer application but it does not list the Centro as a supported device. I've submitted the question with the developer http://www.ranosoft.net. I'll let you know what they say.
    Last edited by scheumanrj; 11/26/2007 at 10:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    i actually found out a way to have a timer....if you click options in the camera you see a "shutter sound" just select a ring that is about 10 seconds long or whatever time you want and then when you click the button to take a photo, the ring or sound that you selected will play and at the end a photo will be snapped....hope this helps
    The self timer in Palm OS cameras is indeed musical, as Plow13 pointed out. You select "options" and pick a tune that's about as long as you want the timer to wait. The music plays and when it's done the shutter clicks.

If you don't like the music, you can record your own sound, and say "tick, tick" or "one Mississippi," or sing a song for as long or short as you like. It's an obscure feature.

Jay
    Jay Gross
    TreoCentral writer
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Sprint Treo 650, drowned Sprint Treo 700P, Treo 700w, and a crimson Treo 680 (yeah!), plus a red Centro