Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    With my 700wx I was able to view any video on youtube.com. I know you can view some videos on m.youtube.com with the centro but is there anyway to watch all videos contained within youtube.com?
    Well maybe, if you have a full version of Kinoma and copy the URL of the video into it.
    Get Kinoma 4.3.1 .. they have a full youtube section in their software that lets you view most or all of the videos. The only reason you can't watch it like on a WM phone is because there is no flash support built in to palm devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Get Kinoma 4.3.1 .. they have a full youtube section in their software that lets you view most or all of the videos.
    BTW, the new v4.4 features true YouTube search in addition to browsing feeds.

Now you'll never need to search YouTube in Web/Blazer again if you don't want to.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Does it just search youtube, or other sites that use flash video (like Veoh) as well? Thanks
    Video search options include:
    Google Video
    Yahoo!Images
    YouTube

You have to choose which one you want to search.
    kinoma 4.4 is really great for watching youtube videos. it streams really smoothly on the centro. definitely recommend it.
    diane
    kinoma 4.4 is really great for watching youtube videos. it streams really smoothly on the centro. definitely recommend it.

oh and I love the new search function on 4.4!!
    diane
    i have the kinoma that the centro came with so do i have to pay any extra to view youtube videos and such?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Thanks for the responses guys. I'll definitely be looking into Kinoma player
    get the upgrade. it's way better than on the burgundy 755p. mehhhhhhh!!
    Will kinoma work for watching news feed videos from sites like cnn.com.

How about videos from break.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    oh and I love the new search function on 4.4!!
    Cool, thanks for the feedback!

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Charles@Kinoma,

Can Kinoma play any flash-based or MOV video from other sites: Specifically:

www.dumpalink.com
    and
    www.idance.net

?

Regards,

Ben
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680