1.    #1  
    My centro does a good job of notifying me of emails, messages, etc. But once I get to the phone, hit the power button, then hit the center button for keyguard, it just takes me to the last screen I happened to be on with a little yellow bell in the upper left corner. I don't want to take out my stylus and click that little bell to let me know what the alert is. It would be nice to just have a pop-up that tells me what the alert is, and then give me some options.

Is this option somewhere in the software on my centro? Is there an app out there that will do this for me?

Thanks for the help!
    When you see the yellow bell, hold down the center of navigation button. That will show what triggered the alert.
  3.    #3  
    Sweet - thanks! Guess I need to RTFM huh
    Quote Originally Posted by CasopoliS View Post
    Sweet - thanks! Guess I need to RTFM huh
    I never did. It was the same on my Treo 650 and I didn't know what the blinking icon was. Found out while reading these forums.
  5.    #5  
    It would be nice if there was software that gave a programmable 'home' page. kinda like the agenda page the calender has now... only you can program what it shows (more so than the standard options on the agenda page).

I just downloaded the TreoHour program and that is kinda nice. Its shows general stuff like number of new emails, appointments, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by CasopoliS View Post
    I just downloaded the TreoHour program and that is kinda nice. Its shows general stuff like number of new emails, appointments, etc.
    I was just going to suggest that

As a WM user myself, something close the Today screen (or Now screen from Mobile Shell) would be very nice.

Indeed I'm finding TreoHour's keyguard screen though going a long way to accommodate that function (props to GreenHex for some nice programming). For others, this is what it looks like:

http://www.swcp3.com/TreoHour/TreoHour_FullScreen.GIF

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  7.    #7  
    yup - its a GREAT app - and freeware! I even changed the colors which is a nice feature.
    When I hit the center Nav button it does not bring up the Alarms. When I click on the icon and it takes me to the alarms and I click on the center Vav button there, it takes me back to the screen.

There does not seem to be a program button for the Alarm key under Button in Pref, can someone advise?

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    When I hit the center Nav button it does not bring up the Alarms. ...
    Thanks
    Try "hit" and hold down.