1.    #1  
    I have read suggestions on creating an underscore and in fact have accessed the drop-down menu by pressing Option-S-alt. However, none of the choices on this menu will create an underscore. The best I can get is a hyphen. I need this character for several e-mail addresses but cannot seem to get it. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
    Hi jomorello.

Just hit the function key, then hyphen (S), then Alt. Then you can select the underscore.

http://www.charlestondobermans.com/files/underscore.gif

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by alexfreire; 11/06/2007 at 11:56 PM.
    Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by alexfreire View Post
    Hi jomorello.

Just hit the function key, then hyphen (S), then Alt. Then you can choose the underscore.

http://www.charlestondobermans.com/files/underscore.gif

Hope this helps.
    Equally important question: how did you get such a brilliant custom screenshot that illustrates the answer you were giving?!?
    -- Josh
    Quote Originally Posted by steinbej View Post
    Equally important question: how did you get such a brilliant custom screenshot that illustrates the answer you were giving?!?
    -- Josh
    Hi Josh.

I've used Snap, a very neat little freeware that allows you to take, well, snapshots - literally - of the Treo's screen.

Then, I've used Photoshop to make the red arrow.

Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by alexfreire View Post
    Hi Josh.

I've used Snap, a very neat little freeware that allows you to take, well, snapshots - literally - of the Treo's screen.

Then, I've used Photoshop to make the red arrow.

I just downloaded Snap but cannot get it to work on my Treo 650. I have it linked to my hard button 6 which I assume is the small hardbutton on the left side. I read the readme text file but I cannot see what I am doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    I just downloaded Snap but cannot get it to work on my Treo 650. I have it linked to my hard button 6 which I assume is the small hardbutton on the left side. I read the readme text file but I cannot see what I am doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you
    Hi dollface.

Just configure the Snap to be activated by the Power button. Then, access the screen that you want to copy and hit the Power button once. It will make a bip and that's it. Make sure that you mark the Auto disable option. Look at the 'snap' below:

http://www.charlestondobermans.com/files/snap-snap.jpg

The file will be located on the SD card, at this address:
    D:\SD Card\PALM\programs\Snap.
    Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    thank you so much, now it works perfectly. I took a few screen shots, they are awesome. I do have to move them out of the Palm/snap file into my DCIM file so my picture viewer can open them. many thanks!