Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Hi all, sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I haven't seem to find any info on it. When I synced my 700p, the pictures on it would sync to MyDocuments. Now with the 755p, I don't seem to see any images being backed up when I sync it. Some help would be appreciated.

    Thanks!
  2. #2  
    In Windows Explorer or My computer/C drive, go to 'program files', then 'palmone' then your user name and then 'photos'. Then open 'offline copy location' and then on mine, they are in a file called '17'. Anyway, they are backed up, and will be somewhere in your 'photo' file.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    In Windows Explorer or My computer/C drive, go to 'program files', then 'palmone' then your user name and then 'photos'. Then open 'offline copy location' and then on mine, they are in a file called '17'. Anyway, they are backed up, and will be somewhere in your 'photo' file.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I did look at the palmOne directory before posting and there was no photos directory in there. Got any other ideas? Is there a possibility that I somehow have photo syncing off by default? i dont' see any options for it. Thanks again!
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I did look at the palmOne directory before posting and there was no photos directory in there. Got any other ideas? Is there a possibility that I somehow have photo syncing off by default? i dont' see any options for it. Thanks again!
    Right click on the hotsync icon on the taskbar and go to 'custom'. See that it says next to media 'syncronize the files' and not 'do nothing', although, I think that 'syncronize the files' is the default setting.

    I just looked at the three different user names in my file and they all have a photo folder.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Right click on the hotsync icon on the taskbar and go to 'custom'. See that it says next to media 'syncronize the files' and not 'do nothing', although, I think that 'syncronize the files' is the default setting.

    I just looked at the three different user names in my file and they all have a photo folder.
    Strange. I don't even have "media" when I go to custom. Maybe that's my problem. Does the 755p not have that?
  6. #6  
    Mine syncs to 'My Pictures' as it did with the 700P.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Mine syncs to 'My Pictures' as it did with the 700P.
    Thats what I keep hearing, but apparently I don't even have a sync media option on my PalmOS software. Not sure whats going on. Maybe I should try uninstalling and reinstalling?
  8. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #8  
    Are you using PD from the CD that came with ur 755? The PD that can be downloaded from Palm does not have the media conduit.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  9.    #9  
    Yea, I just read that on some other thread. The problem is I can't find my CD. Any idea how I can download a version with the media conduit? This is so stupid that they don't include it on the downloadable version.
  10. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #10  
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=650+CD
    Try this. No one ever accused Palm of being "rocket surgeons" Frank Caliendo as George Bush.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Thanks! They don't have a Treo 755p CD on there, but is the 700p one that same? Thanks!
  12. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #12  
    I would think so.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry

Posting Permissions