Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was at the Sprint store today going through 5 Centros to find one with the least crooked screen (that's another story) but 2 of the reps told me there is a "Pale Pink Centro due to be released in the middle of November". I am BEGGING anyone that knows of a tenative release date to please please, pretty please tell me when it is... I have until Nov 29 for my 30 day return and if there's a Pink Centro coming, I will return my black one for a refund and rebuy the Pink if it's due out after 11/29...

Anyone, Please?! ohhhhhh please help a girl out!!

Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    noooooooooooooo!!!! i just got the red! ack!
    The white one will follow soon.

Same here Bek,

I got mines on Oct. 26th. I hope it comes in before then.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I'm holding out for purple with green polka dots.
    On a more reasonable response (slightly). just play the system. If you have a black right now, wait the 30 days (or close to it), and take it back for red. Didn't go with your shoes. Wait 30 more days (or close to it), and let them know it didn't go with your purse. Trade it for pink.
    Probably wouldn't hurt to flash that smile at a male clerk too.
    pink ? no. oh boy.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'm holding out for purple with green polka dots.
    On a more reasonable response (slightly). just play the system. If you have a black right now, wait the 30 days (or close to it), and take it back for red. Didn't go with your shoes. Wait 30 more days (or close to it), and let them know it didn't go with your purse. Trade it for pink.
    Probably wouldn't hurt to flash that smile at a male clerk too.
    You don't get 30 days on every trade.. are you suggesting I do a complete return and rebuy? Ohh that'll make those Sprint reps unhappy won't it....
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    The white one will follow soon.

What do you know!! Tell me! lol..
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Just traded black for red, wasn't sure from pics, but LUV it.

Then I read pink and white, I drive a Pearl White Car, so matching phone would be my color of choice, especially since Vodaphone has this color.

Decided to call Palm to check on pre-order for Christmas present (to me) and she strongly said no other colors available this calendar year. She was very nice and sounded like she knew what she was talking about, so wanted to drop this on site, will keep red, but will keep looking
  10.    #10  
    Thank you... I guess I will have to figure it out when it's released.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    I haven't heard of any other colors. Normally engadget or gizmodo would be all over reporting any sort of rumor of new colors and neither have said a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    You don't get 30 days on every trade.. are you suggesting I do a complete return and rebuy? Ohh that'll make those Sprint reps unhappy won't it....
    I think you do. They have a 30-day return policy. You might not be able to "trade" per se, but I believe you can return, then purchase again.
    what I think is interesting about this is that the influx of returned black centros is sure to cause problems when folks who have red or fuschia or whatever color they come up with, want to file an insurance claim or warranty exchange....cause then, youse gon' be stuck with it....je je je
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
  14. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    There's a SKU for Pink already but no ETA on when it will be out. That's the word I got from 3 diff Sprint Store Employees locally.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Pink, Red, Black.....what about a white one!!
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
  16. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    This is the first Ive heard of another color. Pink was the last Id heard about. But if they add more colors that would be cool.
    I'd like a white one too.
    yes there is a pink SKU at local Palm store too. we tried altering the last letter of the sku to see if there are any other colors - nothing. unless they have a specially named color that doesn't start with one letter.

So there will be definitely a pink one. who knows when. it looks like blue as well:http://store.treocentral.com/content...-144--3279.htm
    I'm a Sprint employee and to answer all the questions that I was just reading about.... Yes we are getting a Pink Centro however it is not scheduled to be released until Feb. 08, it will be a Valentine's special. The red Centro was the one that was the mid Nov. release. There are also no other colors scheduled to be released at this time. Also to address the return policy, you have a one time 30 day return/exchange policy however the phone must be in perfect condition unless you are returning/exchanging it because of a defect. You can't return a phone with scratches or any cosmetic damage, and you can exchange a phone for a different model or color.
    Hey to answer "Ashblades" response, I personally dont believe a Centro in Pink will be out by then. Thats about 3 months away, and Sprint wont hold an exclusive for that long. I'll tell you I work in a sales department, and we have accessories available for the Pink Centro, but its "Tentative" for a sales channel release. Personally, Im guessing it will be available to 3rd party retailers like Best Buy, Circuit City and Radio Shack. To make it a bit easier to understand, those 3rd party retailers have Sprint phones that are ONLY available through their department. Ever seen the Pink Muziq? Ever knew it even existed? Well it does, and its only available through those 3rd party guys Best Buy, Circuit City, Radio Shack etc...The only phones available for the rest of the year, are the Moto Q9c and the Blackberry Pearl both available on the 23rd of November. (Black Friday) ;-)
    Other than that, the Moto ROKR and the Treo 800w (First Windows Mobile 6 Device in the U.S.) are to be released Q1 of '08. Let me know if you have any questions, I may be young at only 17 1/2 but I take my job and position VERY seriously. Hope this helps! Take care and god bless ;-)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast