1.    #1  
    Have noticed this comes and goes- anyone else experince it? I'll download a page (usually happens with a page with a lot of pictures or graphics) and it will flicker from the bottom. Does not happen all the time, and stops doing it once I scroll down the page. Any thoughts? Should I get it replaced since I'm within my first 30 days?
    Vinnie
    I get it on my 700p once in awhile. Seems to go as unexpectedly as it comes.
    Quote Originally Posted by john_v View Post
    Have noticed this comes and goes- anyone else experince it? I'll download a page (usually happens with a page with a lot of pictures or graphics) and it will flicker from the bottom. Does not happen all the time, and stops doing it once I scroll down the page. Any thoughts? Should I get it replaced since I'm within my first 30 days?
    It isn't a hardware issue. It is probably just the way Blazer is redrawing the screen. All web browsers update the screen in a certain manner, and when there is a lot of processing to do (such as there being a lot of images) screen flickering may be noticeable.

Exchanging the device will not fix it.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    I just assumed with the volume of data it does that. I never thought of it as an issue...hmmm