Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I love PTunes. Works wonderfully. My problem is that I need to have less volume. I go into "volume" on PTunes and the LOWEST setting is still too loud. How crazy is that?!

I want to make the LOWEST volume even quieter. Is this possible? Is it connected to another volume somewhere else in the Treo? I tried making my Ringtone volume quieter, but that didn't seem to do much.

It almost hurts my ears.

I truly appreciate any help ya'all can give me.

thanks

K--
    Check to make sure you have "volume boost" turned off in Pocket Tunes. (Menu -> General Preferences) There are 5 different levels of volume boost ranging from +3dB to +15dB.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Yuppers, already tried that. I even tried activating it to see if it would enable me to adjust volume somewhere else. Alas, no luck.

Thanks though

K--
    try volume care. it allows complete volume control of phone and other apps.

what ear phones do you have?
    118 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I haven't tried volume care, but since this is my only volume issue I would hate to solve the problem by having to purchase another program. That would make me go grrr....

I am using a pair of Philips in-ear headphones from Target (like $20 or so). I dig 'em, but they shouldn't be so spectacular that they raise the minimum volume up this high. Those would make them some pretty impressive little boppers.

K--
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I have this problem sometimes too. Hadn't thought about it before. What if you equalize all bands down?

I'll try it later when I get a chance.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    would headphones with an in-line volume control help?
    Open up the EQ and drag all the sliders down to minimum or the same level just above minimum (make sure they're even, that is equivalent to turning the volume down).

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!