1.    #1  
    How many had to cycle the phone off and back on the network this morning for the DST change to take affect??

I did. Good thing I didn't need the alarm this morning or I would have been off by an hour. WTF? I thought the update was supposed to take care of this?
    I did use my alarm this morning and got woken up an hour early. Oops.

The update does take care of this, if you don't get your time from the network. For network time to update, requires the phone to do a power cycle. Without doing the power cycle, it may be a day or longer before the time is updated.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Since we are talking about DST, I have an alert that pop up saying: "System Time was updated for Daylight Saving change" and I don't know which of the software I have sent that alert.

My time was correct when I check at 6AM.
  4.    #4  
    Hmmm, I'm set to get my time from the network, I guess I should have said I'm a Cingular/ATT guy.
    I would also think that even if you use the network time, it should auto update after making or receiving a call or sending or receiving a text.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Since we are talking about DST, I have an alert that pop up saying: "System Time was updated for Daylight Saving change" and I don't know which of the software I have sent that alert.

My time was correct when I check at 6AM.
    same here.

i totally forgot about dst, and all my clocks were adjusted. if it were for the palm not, i wouldnt have noticed.

did it go back or forward?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinKreationz View Post
    I would also think that even if you use the network time, it should auto update after making or receiving a call or sending or receiving a text.
    That would be a problem!! What are the odds that everybody is going to get a call or text between 2am and 7am when you have the alarm set??

Like I said, I got lucky. I didn't need to get up early today. But it could have been a disaster for me if the alarm had gone off an hour late. I'd like to think this system could be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    same here.

i totally forgot about dst, and all my clocks were adjusted. if it were for the palm not, i wouldnt have noticed.

It went back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    same here.

"Spring" Forward
    "Fall" Back