1.    #1  
    I have a 2gb micro sd card that I use in a full size adapter. I was listening to music and it suddenly stopped. I look at my phone and there was no music in the playlist. I tried to select all music but it was not showing any songs that I could select. All my music and all my pictures that were on my card are gone. When I look at the card info it says that I have 447.7 MB of 1936.8 MB. But there is nothing on there that I can find. I have put my card in my card reader on my PC and still not able to find anything. Why would this happen? What can I do to recover the data?

Thank you in advanced.

Brian Shepherd
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    The same exact thing happened to me last week. One minute, pics and music (actually, all music, MP4s and avis) were there - next minute, they were gone. Fortunately, I had backups but no explanation as to why only these files were deleted from my card. I blamed it on my new 8GB Transcend, but obviously, others are having this issue with other cards,

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
  3.    #3  
    I found out what happened. My cards partition was messed up somehow. I downloaded Data Doctor and it was able to detect my files. However the demo version will not let you restore the files. It costs $69 to have the ability to restore. None of the files were that important that I am going to spend that much money.