1.    #1  
    So I recently got a 755p to replace my 650 (very nice upgrade, I have to say), and after a couple of weeks of ironing out all the kinks with getting everything back on there and getting the syncing to work correctly, the only thing that I still seem to be unable to do is to get all of my information and data off of my old SD card and onto my new miniSD card. I tried just putting everything from my old card onto my laptop and then dragging it onto the new card, but apparently that does not work. The things I want off of that old card are all of my old photos and the programs that I had linked to the card (I use LinkStart). What do I do? I use Missing Sync, if that makes a difference. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I am not sure why this isn't working. Are you getting an error? I did the same thing with my 700p to 755p upgrade and i didn't have a problem at all.
  3.    #3  
    Nah, I'm not getting any error message. It's so strange. I just drag everything from the folder onto the card and it seems like everything copies perfectly, it's exactly the same size and everything, but then I pop the card into the Treo and go to the pictures and none of them are there. The folders are there actually from the card, but none of the actual pictures. And the programs that are supposed to be linked still do not work. AND when I try to go the Card Info on the phone it freezes the Treo.

Help!