1.    #1  
    I upgraded to new Centro and the only game on there is Suduko. If you have old, free games from previous Treos be sure they are backed up somewhere so you can copy.
    For instance, Blocks and Solitaire from 755P were luckily hid in my computer or I would have had to buy them.
    FYI, If you register in "My Centro" program located at the top of your Centro, you can install Solitare for free.

I was also able to bring over my games from my 650.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I've had my 650 since the month or so they were first sold, and I've not even once synced it to a computer, I just backed everything up to the SD card and used Card Export.

Still it was very easy to get all my apps transferred. I just beamed them over from the 650 to the Centro.
    I figured.. cool. Solitaire for free.

When you run it, though, it looks like it is shareware. It tells you you can run it X amount of times before you have to buy it.
    There are plenty of free PalmOS games. Look around at palmgear.com and freewarepalm.com. Make sure they are compatible with NVFS before installing, especially anything that is more than 2 years old.
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    The best solitaire is patience -- look for Patience revisited at http://palmos-patience.sourceforge.net/
    Henry L lazarus hlazar@netaxs.com
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/god.html
    nice, very nice
    "Be The Dealer"
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Any good free poker games? I would especially like texas hold'em

Thanks,

Lenny
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    "Be The Dealer"
    Thanks GeekyMom, nice
    Anyone know of/have any free Bowling games? (like Jandat)
    Kind of ticked that I can't play Bejeweled on my Centro. If it's technically paid for and pre-registered from my 700p, I should have every right to install it on my Centro. I emailed astraware, but haven't received a response.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    If its a licensing issue and not a compatibility issue you might mention getting some sort of transfer and mention you'll delete the version on the 700. Maybe there is some security preventing the copying to another phone? In that case I'd say the same thing and see what they say.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Kind of ticked that I can't play Bejeweled on my Centro. If it's technically paid for and pre-registered from my 700p, I should have every right to install it on my Centro. I emailed astraware, but haven't received a response.
    I agree. I am going thru bejeweled withdrawal! Let us know what they say. I have emailed them before and they are very slooowww to respond.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I just keep playing the free one, I dont' get a culmulative score but I can keep playing my beloved bejeweled. YEAH!
    You can change your device online with Astraware without waiting for an email back. Log on to your account there and do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Have you tried to install it from your 700's set up disc?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I had bejeweled on my 650 and had no problem transferring over to my centro, with a different HotSync ID. In fact, all the programs I purchased for my treo transferred over. Some I was able to do online, but many I contacted support.

I told support I was replacing my 650 with my centro and I just needed updated registration codes for the new hotsync id. Had no issues.