1.    #1  
    I just got a heavily discounted 755p in May, so retentions has not given me any offers. eBay Centros are still 250+. Any ideas?
    I bit the bullet and bought one off of Ebay for $300+

Kinda sucks, but it's just money. You can't take it with you
    Are you on Sero? I don't know if everyone here is, some might be on a corp. account?
    Quote Originally Posted by t.j.k. View Post
    Kinda sucks, but it's just money. You can't take it with you
    Hey...I found out that I couldn't take it with me, so I decided...I'm not going!
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I did the same, so why don't you just sell the 755 on Ebay, if its in good shape, you will easily get that for your phone. Not everyone is jumping on the Centro due to size/keyboard. My husband work mine with his large hands.
    Then buy Centro off Ebay.
    It will be close to a wash, easier than begging to Sprint.
    I was under the impression that the 755p was the same as the Centro, just with the old form factor.

Anyway, maybe you could trade with a centro user? nmoreman is right about the keyboard - it is too small for some people.
    I am on Sero & my account is up 1/2009. I was able to get the Centro for $99 through Ecare. I emailed them twice. the first time the offer was for $75 off full price. I emailed back saying it was unacceptable & was going to AT&T. The came back with the $99 offer. agreed & I received the phone the next day
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Hey...I found out that I couldn't take it with me, so I decided...I'm not going!
    And since your not going, you might as well keep it.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker View Post
    I just got a heavily discounted 755p in May, so retentions has not given me any offers. eBay Centros are still 250+. Any ideas?

eBay is your only shot for a fair priced new centro.