1.    #1  
    I just got my EEE Pc today, and I don't know anything about Linux at all. My main goal is to be able to set it up to use my 755 as a phone as modem. I already have this option from Sprint as a PAM plan, I use it on my pc. But I don't know how to set it up, or if it can be set up on the EEE Pc.. Any help would be great.. I take that back, I BEG ANYONE TO HELP ME GET IT SET UP.... PLEASE....

By the way, I got the 4g version of the EEE PC.. Its a neat little device. Works great.. Very happy with it.
    Last edited by Bigchris; 11/03/2007 at 04:21 PM.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I want to get one of those Eees. can you set it up to sync with your treo?
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgarza View Post
    I want to get one of those Eees. can you set it up to sync with your treo?
    No, not as of yet. Its running linux, and I'm new to the linux world. I'm trying to figure out how to install bluetooth on it. I have to say, it is a cool little laptop.

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    lots of good info in the eee forum http://forum.eeeuser.com/

I'm going to get one but I think I'm going to load xp on it, a few users are reporting xp sucess stories
    HTC Touch Pro
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    lots of good info in the eee forum http://forum.eeeuser.com/

I'm going to get one but I think I'm going to load xp on it, a few users are reporting xp sucess stories
    Thanks, I found that site a few days ago, very informative. I posted the question there, with no luck as of yet. I was going to load XP, but I'm still on the fence as of now. I think as more people get them, then we'll see more and more info on using the phone as a modem. I'm hoping there will be a BT fix for it soon. I know someone was able to get there USB EVDO REV.A card up and running on it already, so I know its coming..

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre