Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    how do i get videos off my centro? it says i cant upload them to youtube or anything cuz the file is too big
    If you are talking about he ones you took with camera, the easiest way is to hotsync with your computer.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    how do i get the video to hot sync? do i need special software?
    Quote Originally Posted by Plow13 View Post
    how do i get the video to hot sync? do i need special software?
    You will need to pair the Centro with your computer.

You can also Bluetooth files (don't know about a video, considering it's size) with the computer too. You will also have to pair the Centro to the BT on your computer. (use 000 as passkey when asked for one with the computer). I prefer to BT my files as wires are not involved.

Not hard to do, but may take a minute.... or two.

If you get stuck, you can call Sprint Customer Service (from another phone) ask for Technical Support, and they should be able to guide you through it.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Install Palm Desktop from the CD that came with your phone.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Install Palm Desktop from the CD that came with your phone.
    uh i did that i dont see an option to get the video off....how do i pair the centro?
    Why you sync. the pics and videos are automatically copied to your My Pictures directory. Look for a subdirectory called Palm Photos, in there you should see directories call "internal" and "expansion card". These hold pics and vids from your RAM and micro-SD card respectively.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    After hotsync, look in My Documents - My Videos - Palm Videos there will be two folders one for videos that were stored in the Centro's internal memory and one for videos that were stored on the Centro's external card.