1.    #1  
    I'm not sure but it looks like if you have a new plan, seems like most people here are upgrading, both you and your Sprint or Nextel friend/family member will each get a $25 Visa card. I think the promo expires Nov. 17th? Once the phone is activated dial #REF. You might want to double check. $25 each isn't bad.
  2.    #2  
    Well, now that I just placed my order I added my friend's phone number on the bottom where it mentions a $25 credit on the second month's statement on both accounts. I imagine it will go right through as long as you don't return the phone and cancel the account.
    does not work with SERO plans
  4.    #4  
    That stinks. It looked like it went through online, on Sero. It would be nice. I'm thankful for Sero and you guyz hooking me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by quick death View Post
    Really?
    I didn't see anywhere on the Sprint website where it said that.
    I just got a SERO plan and did the referal program thing with my brother, I guess I'll have to wait and see if it comes in the mail now.
    Funny, I just got my $25 Visa card in the mail today. [=
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    Funny, I just got my $25 Visa card in the mail today. [=
    Wow, when I tried it, I got a message saying due to my account type, I was not eligible for the program.
  8.    #8  
    When did you order your Centro? I wonder when it changed from a Visa to a credit afaikafaikafaik?
    Quote Originally Posted by quick death View Post
    It worked fine with mine. Twice, actually.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theweaselslayer View Post
    It worked fine with mine. Twice, actually.
    Did you do the #733 from your phone? It appears Sprint has closed that avenue.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmrisko View Post
    Did you do the #733 from your phone? It appears Sprint has closed that avenue.
    that is correct. after being denied both online and via *REF, i inquired about this via customer service (by email, of course) who confirmed that new SERO customers are not eligible for referral bonuses (boni?)
    All I gotta say is I'm glad I got mine lol.
    I should have another Visa card on the way soon as my friend who also opened up a SERO plan to get a Centro referred me [=
    obviously, there appears to be a date cutoff for which sprint no longers does the referral bonus for SERO plans. from my experience, the cutoff appears to be prior to early october.