Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone own this case? If so, is it any good and is there a plastic screen that goes over display?
    Quote Originally Posted by edm203 View Post
    Does anyone own this case? If so, is it any good and is there a plastic screen that goes over display?
    Yeah, I just got mine a couple days ago..and yes, there is plastic that covers the screen. The plastic doesnt stick to the screen though..it only touchs the screen when you push down on it (as in using the touch screen). And I tell you this, it truly fits like a glove..its a perfect fit. I cant post pics right now as I dont have my digi cam available.
    Its a very nice quality case
    Oh, and the little clip knob can be removed and reattached with ease also the clip has a little pull out stand which allows you to lay it down on a table/desk and prop it up..its pretty cool
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME50 View Post
    Yeah, I just got mine a couple days ago..and yes, there is plastic that covers the screen. The plastic doesnt stick to the screen though..it only touchs the screen when you push down on it (as in using the touch screen). And I tell you this, it truly fits like a glove..its a perfect fit. I cant post pics right now as I dont have my digi cam available.
    Its a very nice quality case
    Oh, and the little clip knob can be removed and reattached with ease also the clip has a little pull out stand which allows you to lay it down on a table/desk and prop it up..its pretty cool
    Does it add much bulk to the phone?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyV View Post
    Does it add much bulk to the phone?
    None at all really...well, maybe just a very little.
    It fits very snug so not what I would consider "bulk"
    This is the best I can do right now.

http://i3.tinypic.com/5x98wgj.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Thanks for the pic noname. The write up says it is made from wetsuit material. Is it like rubber?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Thanks for the pic noname. The write up says it is made from wetsuit material. Is it like rubber?
    Yeah, its got a nice non slippery like feel to it.
    Cant wait to get mine. They are $9 on Ebay and it the original OEM not a knock off. This case looks perfect. And I like the stand option on the case for when watching my Sling Player.
    Funny. I just got mine in the mail 10 minutes after my post. Got it on and definetly it is the case I was looking for. I had no issue really with the plastic on the screen. Just a little extra pressure on the stylus or my finger and it was fine. Perfect!.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Funny. I just got mine in the mail 10 minutes after my post. Got it on and definetly it is the case I was looking for. I had no issue really with the plastic on the screen. Just a little extra pressure on the stylus or my finger and it was fine. Perfect!.
    Why would you have had problems with the plastic that covers the screen?
    But anyway..as I stated its a perfect tailor made like fit
    and how about that little stand..neat huh
    Is the plastic screen cover easily seen through. At times, I may watch a TV show or movie.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone

Theres another thread that someone posted about the case and they stated they had a hard time with the screen with the stylus . I just figured I would add that incase anyone who read the other thread was reading this and yes the stand is really cool. The plastic is clear as day and perfect for watching tv and videos. I didnt notice any issues.
    you all convinced me, i just ordered from ebay
    I think I might end up getting one ... would there be a problem with the suit being too loose if one were to remove the plastic?
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

ANyone who has one , have you figured out how to remove the knob on the back. Im trying to twist it off but It does not seem to budge. I carry my Centro in my pocket so I dont need the clip.
    you push it thru to the inside of the case..I just got mine today and carry it in my pocket also.....Just push the knob into the inside of the case......It will come right out....Sweet case tho! I dislike the screen cover gap, but I can get used to it.....
    Thanks Lilmexx323. Much appreciated.
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    For those that have this case already, do you think the plastic screen cover could be cut carefully out of the case without losing the fit?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    I took the plunge and ordered one. For 15 bucks shipped on ebay its worth a shot. I will let you know how it is.
    Last edited by LennyV; 11/04/2007 at 07:42 PM.
    Lenny

20.    #20  
    Thanks everyone. I just ordered one from Ebay, probably from the same guy/gal.

I took the plunge and ordered one. For 15 bucks shipped on ebay its worth I shot. I will let you know how it is.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast