Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Just got mine, and yes, the plastic over the screen does make it to press. I think I might cut it out and put a screen sheets over my Centro.
    -Edm203

Palm Centro
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Got mine too. I am not impressed on the plastic either. I may do the same. I afraid the stylis will make a dent in the plastic.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edm203 View Post
    Just got mine, and yes, the plastic over the screen does make it to press. I think I might cut it out and put a screen sheets over my Centro.
    Did you ever cut out the plastic over the screen. I am thinking about it but I have not had the guts to do it yet.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I have used the case for nearly two weeks. I've about decided to take it out of the case. I can't keep lint from building up inside on the plastic screen cover and on the screen itself. I carry it in my front pocket and I guess the lint gets pressed through the edges of the case. I can clean the case and screen and put it in my pocket and less than a day later, there will be lint inside the screen cover and on the screen.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Yes other than that stupid plastic screen cover I like this case. The fit is tight and adds little bulk to the phone
    Lenny

This case is ecellent except the lint build up and that has forced me to not use it anymore. If you have plastic covering the screen you can have the corners open, lint and dust will come in and go all over the screen and plastic and that is what is happening. I got myself the bodyguardz for the centro and it seems pretty good.
    I have had and used the Centro Body Glove for 6 months. It has been a good case, but, in the last week, it has developed cracks in the material - one next to the charging light, one on the back next to the stylus, and most significantly, about midway down the sides of the keyboard. At this last location, the material has split clear through and is held together only by the clear plastic. This is very disappointing for a product with only 6 months use.
    I contacted Scuba Gear, who referred me to Fellowes, saying that they were the actual manufacturer. Have just received an email from Fellowes offering a warranty replacement, so I will provide an update later.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12