Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    HI...

I know this may be so easy and yet I can't get it to work!

I am setting up speedials on the favorites pages and it's going fine except that I can only setup letters for the Quick Key. Can I not setup a number for it? I want to dial my hubby by dialing 2 from the keypad on the screen but I don't know how to do it; it keep beeping at me and not typing in the number in the space provided when i hold down the option button.

HElp? Sorry if this is silly but it's driving me crazy.
    Thanks for your help in advance!
    Neha
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Put his quick key as an R which you can see is the same as 2. Then when you want to speed dial him just hold down R, it will work.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I get that I can push the R and it's the same as pressing the "2" on the keyboard but I wanted to know if I could set it so that I can press "2" from the touch pad that is on screen when you press the phone button.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by gapoochi View Post
    I get that I can push the R and it's the same as pressing the "2" on the keyboard but I wanted to know if I could set it so that I can press "2" from the touch pad that is on screen when you press the phone button.

Thanks!
    Nope, not as far as I know.
    You have to use the "key board" NOT the "dial pad"
    I'm dying to know who "number one" is!
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    I'm dying to know who "number one" is!
    #1 is always directly to your voicemail.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by gapoochi View Post

Thanks!
    Yes you can, but, you have to press the 'dial' button as well. A great program to get is called Speed Dial. You can setup numbers 1-99 just as you would from a regular phone dialpad. You know, I might be able to do this because I have Speed Dial, so you might want to check out the number-dial.

http://www.lionscribe.com/default.htm
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas