1.    #1  
    I use headphones with my 650 a lot watching movies or listening to music. Was thinking it would be great if I could upgrade to some wireless bluetooth headphones! Are there any that work with the Centro ?

I found this website that lists all these headphones as available for Centro
    http://www.daydeal.com/home.php?cat=2824&parent=2970
    I'ld like to know which bt headphones you guys are using and what ya think about it?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Sony Ericsson lists this set as Bluetooth 1.2 and 1.1 compatible, list the 650 as compatible and i've read a few customer reviews from Treo650 users who say they work great.

S/E have two other models as well but i have not been able to tell if they work with the Treo/Centro. One of them only lists Bluetooth 2.0 and the other one i can't find any detailed info on.

Anyway here's the one that does worth with the 650 and i'm assuming should work with the Centro
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...e=pp&pid=10394
    Of course you'll need SAG to use A2DP, but I've been using the Motorola S805's on numerous devices (Moto Q, 6800, 700wx) and of course the Centro. Works perfectly. Personally I love the DJ over-the-ear style and they sound fantastic.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Sag?
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoze View Post
    Sag?
    SAG = Softick Audio Gateway

Palm OS natively does not do A2DP. You need to use a 3rd party app to use.

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    thanks.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I am in love with my Motorola S9 headphones. Took about 5 mins of tweaking with SAG and they sound awesome.

Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Active Headphones
  9.    #9  
    Those motorola's look fantastic, they're just bigger than I want to carry around.

So here's a question. If a bluetooth headset is BT 2.0 only does SAG bridge that gap between the Centro's BT 1.2 and allow it to work with BT 2.0 headsets?
    Quote Originally Posted by bayareastank View Post
    Those motorola's look fantastic, they're just bigger than I want to carry around.

So here's a question. If a bluetooth headset is BT 2.0 only does SAG bridge that gap between the Centro's BT 1.2 and allow it to work with BT 2.0 headsets?
    BT 2.0 by design is backwards compatible, so it just means it will work fine with 1.2 but will also work on newer devices with 2.0 (though technically the Centro has 2.0 anyways, though the OS my not support it).

The Moto's are large, but they're not too bad. In fact, the earpieces turn inwards to they can lay flat, which is nice since they slip into my book bag very easily. I also like them b/c I can where them around my neck if I need to talk to someone.

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I use SAG as well. I have noticed a lag when switching apps. Can those of you who use this app share your settings. Are you experiencing the some lag?