Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My wife and I stopped at the Sprint store today so that she could see the Centro (she was interested in the red) and they had just got them in. So she now has her red Centro and I now have to figure out how to transfer her programs from her E2 to the new Palm without my main computer. The laptop is about four generations back on software
    is it as red as it is on the photos?
  3.    #3  
    We can't rember the pictures (I am using my 755 to access the web as we are trying to migrate to Naples FL). My wife does like the color.

George
    I called two stores...nothin.
    ugh. i have been trying to find a red one around here for so long. still no luck.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    If Mac saw the red one in the store there is a good chance that they will be available on 11/4 like they say.
    Need to get one quick if you want the rebates. All the rebates expire tomorrow (NOV 2nd)
    Quote Originally Posted by bayareastank View Post
    Need to get one quick if you want the rebates. All the rebates expire tomorrow (NOV 2nd)
    I already have a deal in place with retentions. buy in store and they will credit me back to $99. If i cant get it in store they will ship monday at $99.
    Quote Originally Posted by bayareastank View Post
    I got this reply from Sprint indicating that there will be a rebate after 11/3, when I asked about pricing for the red Centro:

Welcome to Sprint. My name is Terri and I would be happy to assist you today.

We appreciate your interest in the Red Centro.

I am pleased to inform you that the Red Centro will be available for the same price that is currently listed for the Black Centro.

When we launched the Black Centro, we were hoping that the Red Centro would be available on the same date. Since this didn't happen, we are offering the Red Centro for the same price of $99.99 after the Instant Savings and Mail-in Rebate.

Sprint values your business and we always look forward to the opportunity to provide you excellent service now and in the future. Thank you and have a great day!

Terri B.
    E-Care
    Sprint
    "Where our customers come first!"

To ensure that we are providing excellent customer service on your self service experience, you may receive a survey on this response.
    I have now called 5 stores and no one has it. Guess I'll try again on Sunday.
    FYI... I'm in Des Moines and picked one up today (11/2). They just got them in here...
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Checked my Sprint store and they have them in, I'm in the SF Bay Area.
    I'm just outside Boston and went to a "real" Sprint store and they didn't have them or know when they would. So much for a "real" store.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    got my wife one today, I had to exchange her black one due to a very loose charging port.
    Treo 600-->Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Diamond --> HTC Touch Pro 2 --> HTC EVO
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Checked my Sprint store and they have them in, I'm in the SF Bay Area.
    Hey what city? I just got my black centro yesterday and want a red one.
    diane
    ack! where in the bay?! I will drive there!!!!!
    After calling and calling I finally found one in NJ. My wife is thrilled!
    Has anyone who ordered their black Centro online (e.g. SERO) been able to swap for a red one in a store?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Post some pics of those red Centros. I would like to see a real production unit.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Quote Originally Posted by vga4life View Post
    Has anyone who ordered their black Centro online (e.g. SERO) been able to swap for a red one in a store?
    Yep. I just did this morning. All I needed was an email from Sprint saying I could do the exchange.
    diane
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast