1.    #1  
    In 10 minutes(eastern time) attack of the show is reviewing the centro :]
  2.    #2  
    And the guy who reviewed it is a moron. He claims theres nothing different from the past treo's.
    yea i think he worked for iphone or something, he was just trashing centro saying its not worth the $99
  4.    #4  
    I'm pretty positive he's never used a treo before, and that all he did was compare it to iphone. He didn't go into the bluetooth 2.0 aspects at all, the no lag, or any of the other updated features. All he did was complain about the keyboard and how it's not the iphone.

Update: Also, the keyboard isn't bad once you get used to it and if you use one hand like a normal person. I think the only people who use two hands while typing are the iphone users.
    Quote Originally Posted by keithtoxic View Post
    I'm pretty positive he's never used a treo before, and that all he did was compare it to iphone. He didn't go into the bluetooth 2.0 aspects at all, the no lag, or any of the other updated features. All he did was complain about the keyboard and how it's not the iphone.

Update: Also, the keyboard isn't bad once you get used to it and if you use one hand like a normal person. I think the only people who use two hands while typing are the iphone users.

I love the Centro but what do you mean bluetooth 2.0? It doesn't have that according to Sprint.
  6.    #6  
    Step 1) remove battery cover(if you can)
    step 2) remove battery
    step 3) look at top left under the word palm
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    you guys are obviously new to AOTS otherwise you would know that k-per used to be very fond of his sprint 600 & 650 treo's before he got tired of the no support from palm scandle. if i'm correct he is not only using an iphone now but a nokia n95 that he bought almost a year ago when aots went to japan and filmed for an entire week. i wouldn't expect him to know about treo user problems such as lags and ptunes skipping when he jumped ship before the 700p came out. knowing what i know now i agree with him the centro isn't worth MY $99.00
    A better packaged 755p. Of course it's worth anybody's $99. I'm looking forward to the unlocked GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by json View Post
    you guys are obviously new to AOTS otherwise you would know that k-per used to be very fond of his sprint 600 & 650 treo's before he got tired of the no support from palm scandle. if i'm correct he is not only using an iphone now but a nokia n95 that he bought almost a year ago when aots went to japan and filmed for an entire week. i wouldn't expect him to know about treo user problems such as lags and ptunes skipping when he jumped ship before the 700p came out. knowing what i know now i agree with him the centro isn't worth MY $99.00
    I am not experiencing lags or skipping in pTunes? Do you mean specifically with the Centro, or models prior to the Centro?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    treo 700p was/is plagued by skips and lag