1.    #1  
    the one that comes with centro is ok but i would like to be able to view away messages (not big problem)but it would be nice
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    TOCCER! I love this program for aim. you can set away messages, and see away messages, and doesn't use texts. It does use power vision though.
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt
    Mundu is probably your best bet, and it's pretty much the only chat program that is regularly worked on and upgraded.
    If you have a good sms package AIM has a good sms gateway.
    I agree with toccer :] Fantastic program.
  6.    #6  
    tocco is the same as the aim that comes with centro
    Definately not. First the built in AIM uses SMS to send messages doesn't it? And it Also limits you to 30 buddies. Now I don't know about you but I have about 300 contacts on my list. 30 doesn't get anywhere near the ammount I need. It also takes ALOT longer to load than toccer.
    Quote Originally Posted by heatscentro View Post
    tocco is the same as the aim that comes with centro
    Totally wrong, not the same program at all.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal99 View Post
    TOCCER! I love this program for aim. you can set away messages, and see away messages, and doesn't use texts. It does use power vision though.
    You can see Away Messages with Toccer? I am using Preview 15, and there is no way I can see view other people's Away Message. Am I missing something or is there really a way you can view other people's Away Message with Toccer?

p.s. Toccer is a fantastic program
    Last edited by Peter M; 11/02/2007 at 10:06 AM.
    Verichat!

Oh wait, Nokia killed that. ;-(
    Chatopus works good for aim if you know how to set it up. Or you can use the free Gizmodo.
    Mundu works well....
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    If I am not mistaken, I have sent a message and received autoAway responses. Is this what people are refering to as away messages? I will have to try Gizmodo, I thought toccer waa the only "free" one out there.
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt