Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Any inside info if the $100 MIR will be extended? It seems kinda of a short rebate since the Centro just launched weeks ago.
    I got this reply from Sprint indicating that there will be a rebate after 11/3, when I asked about pricing for the red Centro:

Welcome to Sprint. My name is Terri and I would be happy to assist you today.

We appreciate your interest in the Red Centro.

I am pleased to inform you that the Red Centro will be available for the same price that is currently listed for the Black Centro.

When we launched the Black Centro, we were hoping that the Red Centro would be available on the same date. Since this didn't happen, we are offering the Red Centro for the same price of $99.99 after the Instant Savings and Mail-in Rebate.

Sprint values your business and we always look forward to the opportunity to provide you excellent service now and in the future. Thank you and have a great day!

Terri B.
    E-Care
    Sprint
    "Where our customers come first!"

To ensure that we are providing excellent customer service on your self service experience, you may receive a survey on this response.