Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anyone have info on the clear skins? It looks like there are two out there. I'd be interested to know more about the product, the application, how easy are they to remove and which one is thinner. Any info would be great!
    I just ordered the Seido holster!! Can't wait to get it.
    I just carry mine around in my pocket. I've lost too hip mounted phones that pop off when you sit down and stuff like on the train. Now i keep my phone in my pocket where it can't get lost. Well... unless there's a hole in my pocket
    well the nice thing as the phones get smaller again is there is less to get caught on when you are wearing it on your belt. Also another reason why I hate those two piece clips. They stick out further and make it easier to get caught on things.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    Anyone have info on the clear skins? It looks like there are two out there. I'd be interested to know more about the product, the application, how easy are they to remove and which one is thinner. Any info would be great!
    There are 2 that I know of, Invisibile sheild, which is available for the centro. It is expensive (24.95) but comes with a lifetime warrenty.

The other is best skins ever. They cost 6.95 and claim they use the same manufacturer as the Invisible sheild. I have read that this skin can yellow over time. I have not read theat about invisible sheild. Best skins ever website does not show availability for the centro.

Hope that helps.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I have never used any cases with any of my phones. I won't ever use a case period. The thing with the centro is the plastic is shiny not dull like my old 700. I have a dull area on the rounded edge about the word sprint on the top front. I guess from going in and out of my pocket and rubbing all day long in my pocket. I don't care gives it character really. I never got why all of these people put these big bulky cases on the treos. To me it takes the practicality away from the smartphone. Afterall, what is valuable about the phone the information not the hardware am I correct?
    what good is the information if the hardware can't access it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    Afterall, what is valuable about the phone the information not the hardware am I correct?
    I'm definitely a minimalist, but accidents happen. Too many things in my hands and it pops out. slam on the brakes and it goes flying into the dash. trip and fall. bump into something. sh*t happens. The fact that I do have 1300 contacts or so, work info and all my appointments and such, I'm taking a little more precaution to protect it. And I'd prefer to keep it looking new as long as possible. But I'm not a belt and suspenders person. I want something super thin like Seidio's hard rubber case or a leather skin like Sena.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstudboy1 View Post
    I am a pocket person myself...naked is the only way to go!
    right on...when it comes to naked. I keep her naked in my horizontal leather case.
    at&t iPhone3G
    TMI, KStewart, TMI!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    I don't have a centro, but i've always had very good experiences with the Treos. The phones takes a pretty good beating - and i've droped them a number of times . I've had the 600, 650 and 700P - no form case for any of them, just a clip or pouch. Sometimes i have the screen protector, sometimes i don't. Have not had any issues.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1 View Post
    TMI, KStewart, TMI!
    lol...
    at&t iPhone3G
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12