Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I hope someone can help. I am trying to sync with VERSAMAIL on a treo 755P and an exchange server. I was able to set up the account and do the initial SYNC and didnt get any errors. Now when I hit the SYNC button, the mail syncs, but when it gets to the calendar I get the following error:

AirSAMStateMachine.C 3720 1509 Server returned error for last command. Status:5

What does this mean and how do I resolve??

Thanks....
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post

AirSAMStateMachine.C 3720 1509 Server returned error for last command. Status:5
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...Case=obj(41831)

Sounds like a server error. The link above shows you all the error codes. I am pretty tech savvy but in the end I had to get my IT dept involved when it came to Versamail.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I have already been to that site. I am also a TECH person for my network but I do not run the exchange server as it is handled offsite by another company. They are telling me its not the server but rather something on my device but everything I have read points back to the server....
  4. jcd
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I tried that solution and the initial sync works but then nothing after that works. I then signed up for the free MAIL2WEB outlook sync to see if it WAS my work email server and again it did the same thing. HOWEVER now I get a different error about the server sending back some kind of error when I sync...

I dont know what to do... People who have a windows mobile device do not have these problems...
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Tonight I deleted the activesync account off the PLAM versamail. Then re-created it and did s sync. the 1st one worked.. then I went and created a new appointment, went to versamail and tried to sync. Here is what I got:

There was a problem with syncing. There was a problem syncing events.
    AirSAMStateMachine.C 3720 1509 Server returned error for last command.Status:5

Why does it sync the 1st time fine and then after that fail?