Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    I just got a Treo 680 and am trying to hook it up to out Exchange server, but am having major issues. I keep getting the following...

AieSAMSMEmail.c 2636 1
    HTTP/1.1 403 Request
    Forbidden Date: Wed, 31
    Oct 2007 14:38:45 GMT
    Server:Microsoft-
    IIS/6.0 X-Powered-By:
    ASP.NE

The time obviously changes each time I sync. I feels like a daylight savings issue to me, but I'm not sure. I've verified the heck out of my username, password, domain, etc. A colleague of mine said he was getting the same error on his 650 before he put on the Exchange patch. This is a brand new 680 running the 1.09 firmware. Any thoughts? I'm about to lose it.

Joe
    Try the EAS patch for the 680, and then redo your Exchange account. Seems like there might be conflict in the server date and your device date.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info. The patch is already part of the latest firmware. Anyway, I figured it out. I just disabled and enabled the mobile functions for my account on the domain and it started working. However, I don't have the push options at the moment. I'm going to keep working on it...

Joe
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    For some reason I had to re-install the 1.09 firmware to get the EAS update to run, very weird. Anyway, all is now good.

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97 View Post
    For some reason I had to re-install the 1.09 firmware to get the EAS update to run, very weird. Anyway, all is now good.

Joe
    I just got a new 680, and it won't accept the EAS update at all, just gives me an error saying " The Exchange Active Sync update is not supported on this device."

It's a brand new phone, and has the latest firmware for everything on it. Driving me nuts.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ILBandit View Post
    I just got a new 680, and it won't accept the EAS update at all, just gives me an error saying " The Exchange Active Sync update is not supported on this device."

It's a brand new phone, and has the latest firmware for everything on it. Driving me nuts.
    Reinstall the latest firmware. Thats how I got the EAS update installed.

Joe