1.    #1  
    I landed in Cleveland today from NYC and can't connect. I get the Attaching GPRS (please wait, seemingly longer than normal, but perhaps not), and then finally get all the way through "connecting," "signing on," whereupon it says "cancelling." This happens over and over. I've reset, flushed, done everything I can think of including calling TMO who said they would reset my network, but the same exact pattern. Any help???
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I just noticed tonight - can't connect to the internet. Also did a hard reset and a no-go. What's up?!

I just checked their website on the personal coverage check and they're not available. Hope it's them and not us!
    Last edited by simba; 10/31/2007 at 03:06 AM. Reason: update info
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
  3.    #3  
    I had to spend almost an hour having them reprovision but I'm not certain at all that it was that which fixed it. I noticed the little triangle above the signal strength icon suddenly appear indicating GPRS that hadn't been there before. That could be the failure of the Treo to detect it, though that seems unlikely, or something wrong with the network, which seems more likely. Do you or did you have the triangle showing?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    got up this morning and check my network and all is well again. I don't have a triangle on my network indicator. Maybe strange things going on in Cleveland. Hope yours work.

My current problem...my microphone isn't working and am trying to get Palm to do a replacement. 2nd phone to replace and not even a year of ownership.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
  5.    #5  
    I've been through that. This third one I just stayed away from (almost) ever using the headphone jack and no problems so far. It really sucks. I am getting closer and closer to switching another OS and manufacturer.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Actually, it's not the headset jack - which I've avoided using since my old 650 jack went kapuz. It's the microphone part - no one can hear me but I can hear callers and everything else (ptunes, etc.).

Any good results on your network connection. Looks like TMO must had done some network work. I wonder if anyone else had problems last night?
  7.    #7  
    After they spent a lot of time on the phone with me, but not immediately after they re provisioned, the triangle appeared and it worked like a charm. I don't know if it was what they did or something else but it works as well as it ever did now--which aside from the typical Palm problems and lack of battery power, is great.